Your oral health is our primary focus because it is a key to complete overall health. It is our mission to create a healthy community starting with your family. We take pride in providing exceptional quality service that will leave a long lasting impression. Oral health education and prevention is our approach to keeping you and your family healthy. We offer general dentistry including examination and diagnostics, prevention education, teeth cleaning and polishing, emergency, oral surgery, and restorative treatments. Our experienced dental team of dentists, dental hygienists, and assistants provide quality care for children from six months through adulthood.
Dental care is provided at the following CHC/SEIA clinics:
- West Burlington Clinic Site
- Louisa County Clinic Site
- Keokuk Dental Clinic Site
Oral Health Self Assessments
What to bring to your first appointment:
Proof of income (or no income)
If you are going to sign-up for our Sliding Fee Program.
You can have files transferred to us.
Only applicable if you have an advanced directive.
Only if applicable. This includes private insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Medications and/or supplements
Bring in current bottles of prescribed medications and/or supplements.
Social security number
Minor patients must be accompanied by parent at first appointment
Step-parent is not allowed to bring to first appointment unless consent to treat is previously signed and individual is listed as authorized person.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Alcohol and Drug Dependency Services
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Cancer Society
- American Dental Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association National Center
- American Lung Association
- American Red Cross
- Center for Disease Control (CDC): 1-800-232-4636
- Des Moines County Health Department
- DHS Iowa
- Hancock County Health Department
- Henry County Health Department
- Illinois Primary Health Care Association
- Iowa Department of Public Health
- Iowa Primary Care Association
- Lee County Health Department
- Louisa County Health Department
- National Association of Community Health Centers
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- National Network for Immunization Information
- National Stroke Association
- Reach out and Read National Program
- Suicide and Crisis Hotline: 1-800-332-4224
- US Department of Health & Human Resources
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Talk With Us
To schedule an appointment; call the following clinic sites:
West Burlington Medical and Dental Clinic
Louisa County Medical and Dental Clinic
Keokuk Medical and Dental Clinic
Hamilton Medical Clinic
“Clean place went several times to have a tooth pulled after pain overcame me. They took care of me; worked me in. Very nice and gentle Dentists.”
“Knowledgeable professionals who truly care for our loved ones good health!”
“I love these people at CHC! Great place Good and caring folks.”
“I have been using CHC since 2009. I have had excellent care. The Dental clinic team is awesome. Everybody makes you feel at ease and takes their time with you. I will recommend the whole clinic to all of Southeast Iowa.”