The goal of CHC/SEIA is to provide healthcare that focuses on prevention and early identification of common medical problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity and heart disease.
We provide a variety of services for our adults which includes:
- Routine medical care
- Annual physical exams for children and adults
- Immunization vaccines
- Laboratory services
- Referrals to specialist physicians when needed
- Same day appointments
- Convenient locations
Since 2003, we have provided a medical and dental home to patients that are unable to access health care elsewhere in the community. We have a team of providers that offers excellent, quality care for our patients, regardless of their financial situation.
Medical Care is available at the following CHC/SEIA Clinics:
- West Burlington Clinic Site
- Keokuk Medical Clinic Site
- Louisa County Clinic Site
- Hamilton Clinic Site
Tobacco Cessation Program
Coordination of Hospital Services
and diagnostic testing and specialist
What to bring to your first appointment:
Proof of income (or no income)
If you are going to sign-up for our Sliding Fee Program.
You can have files transferred to us.
Only applicable if you have an advanced directive.
Only if applicable. This includes private insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Medications and/or supplements
Bring in current bottles of prescribed medications and/or supplements.
Social security number
Minor patients must be accompanied by parent at first appointment
Step-parent is not allowed to bring to first appointment unless consent to treat is previously signed and individual is listed as authorized person.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Alcohol and Drug Dependency Services
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Cancer Society
- American Dental Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association National Center
- American Lung Association
- American Red Cross
- Center for Disease Control (CDC): 1-800-232-4636
- Des Moines County Health Department
- DHS Iowa
- Hancock County Health Department
- Henry County Health Department
- Illinois Primary Health Care Association
- Iowa Department of Public Health
- Iowa Primary Care Association
- Lee County Health Department
- Louisa County Health Department
- National Association of Community Health Centers
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- National Network for Immunization Information
- National Stroke Association
- Reach out and Read National Program
- Suicide and Crisis Hotline: 1-800-332-4224
- US Department of Health & Human Resources
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Talk With Us
To schedule an appointment; call the following clinic sites:
West Burlington Medical, Pediatric and Dental Clinic
Louisa County Medical and Dental Clinic
Keokuk Medical and Dental Clinic
Hamilton Medical Clinic