Are you looking for OWI (Operating While Intoxicated) Classes?
Present to any CHCSEIA location:
- Pay the 180$ fee (cash or credit accepted)
- Complete the required registration paperwork which includes:
- -A copy of your driver’s license or social security number
- -A copy of your case number and county of offense
CHC/SEIA will begin offering Prime for Life classes at the following locations:
- CHC/SEIA West Burlington 400 S Broadway, Burlington Iowa: Wednesdays, July 12, 19 & 26 from 1:00 pm-5:00 pm
- CHC/SEIA Keokuk 400 N 17th Street, Keokuk Iowa: Mondays- August 7, 14, 21 from 1p-5p
Phone :(319)768-5858|Web: www.w.chcseia.com
ALL YOUR HEALTH INFORMATION IN ONE PLACE
THERE ARE EPIC CHANGES HAPPENING!
We are moving to a new best-in-class Electronic Health Record (EHR), Epic, which will allow us to provide a better care experience for our patients.
Diabetes is a burden for Iowans. Nearly 10 percent of the adult population in Iowa has been diagnosed with diabetes and in our area that percentage increases to 16! Community Health Centers of Southeastern Iowa wants to help educate patients and families about managing diabetes. They will be hosting three FREE diabetes education classes this month. September 14th at the West Burlington Clinic, September 15th at the Keokuk Clinic and September 28th at the Louisa County Clinic. For times and details, find them on Facebook. Community Health Centers of Southeastern Iowa…it’s all about caring.
West Burlington – Here
Keokuk – Here
Louisa County – Here
CHC/SEIA is always looking for kind-hearted volunteers to assist with special projects and for routine clerical tasks. Donations are welcome, too. Join us in making a difference in people’s lives in Southeast Iowa!
Talk With Us
To schedule an appointment; call the following clinic sites:
West Burlington Medical, Pediatric and Dental Clinic
Louisa County Medical and Dental Clinic
Keokuk Medical and Dental Clinic
Hamilton Medical Clinic