Behavioral health providers are available on site or through our telehealth system to address an array of behavioral problems including depression, mood disorders, anxiety, alcohol and drug use for our primary medical patients. The behavioral health providers will work closely with the CHC/SEIA primary care providers who make the referrals to assist our patients address their behavioral health concerns.
CHC/SEIA’s behavioral health providers include:
- Clinical Psychologist
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
Behavioral health care is available at all 4 primary care sites either directly with the professional behavioral health staff or through telehealth connections at our other sites.
What to bring to your first appointment:
Proof of income (or no income)
If you are going to sign-up for our Sliding Fee Program.
You can have files transferred to us.
Only applicable if you have an advanced directive.
Only if applicable. This includes private insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Medications and/or supplements
Bring in current bottles of prescribed medications and/or supplements.
Social security number
Minor patients must be accompanied by parent at first appointment
Step-parent is not allowed to bring to first appointment unless consent to treat is previously signed and individual is listed as authorized person.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Alcohol and Drug Dependency Services
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Cancer Society
- American Dental Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association National Center
- American Lung Association
- American Red Cross
- Center for Disease Control (CDC): 1-800-232-4636
- Des Moines County Health Department
- DHS Iowa
- Hancock County Health Department
- Henry County Health Department
- Illinois Primary Health Care Association
- Iowa Department of Public Health
- Iowa Primary Care Association
- Lee County Health Department
- Louisa County Health Department
- National Association of Community Health Centers
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- National Network for Immunization Information
- National Stroke Association
- Reach out and Read National Program
- Suicide and Crisis Hotline: 1-800-332-4224
- US Department of Health & Human Resources
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Talk With Us
To schedule an appointment; call the following clinic sites:
West Burlington Medical and Dental Clinic
Louisa County Medical and Dental Clinic
Keokuk Medical and Dental Clinic
Hamilton Medical Clinic